Errors syncing SharePoint 2007 lists with Outlook 2007
I used to get a very frequent error whenever I got my document library offline to
Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x8000FFFF) : 'An error occurred either in
Outlook or SharePoint. Contact the SharePoint site administrator.'
'Outlook cannot connect to Windows Sharpoint Services site.'
If anyone is facing similar error, try doing NET STOP SENS at the command prompt.
This stops the System Event Notification Service.
After stopping this service, all connections to offline calendars, document libraries
started working fine.
Although I am yet to determine the reason for this :)